Whitstable The Jolly
Report an error with this listing
Share with friends
Covid-19 InformationCovid 19 Status:
Covid-19 Description of measures & availability:
- Open as usual
COVID-19 Statement October 2020
As responsible owners, we are closely monitoring ongoing Government advice about the safe running of hospitality services, and specifically holiday accommodation, and we are accepting bookings in line with the latest guidance only.
Guests’ comfort, wellbeing and safety remain our top priority. We pride ourselves on offering a sparklingly clean environment and never more so than now!
We've enhanced our thorough cleaning and laundry regime, to include this routine between guests:
- Opening windows to allow fresh air to circulate
- Frequent hand-washing of everyone who cleans and checks the house, and manages laundry
- Disinfection of all surfaces, particularly high traffic areas
- Spray disinfection of curtains, cushions, mattresses and pillows
- Frequent laundering of mattress & pillow protectors, and cushion covers
- Washing of towels and bedding at 60 degrees
We always provide liquid and tablet soap, guest and hand towels. In addition you’ll find:
- Hand sanitiser
- Extra hand soap
- Spare guest towels
This is how our local area can support your new normal needs:
- Plenty of wide open spaces within walking distance for your (and your dog's) enjoyment
- Private off-road car park
- Local shops and take-aways offering delivery
- Pubs and restaurants compliant with social distancing regulations
Please do follow all COVID-19 guidance to ensure your break is in line with the latest government advice around:
- Travel restrictions
- UK holiday accommodation
- Social distancing
- Test and Trace procedures
- Your own health
- The health of all other guests
If you or we need to cancel your private booking on this basis , at any stage, we will offer you alternative dates or a no-quibble refund.
If you need reassurance around our COVID-19 management or have a specific question, please do email us direct email@example.com or through our Contact Us webpage www.whitstablethejolly.co.uk We will answer your query and share our COVID-19 risk assessment.
Bright and airy two bedroom holiday cottage, sleeps 4 in two super comfy kingsize beds. Family bathroom with additional downstairs WC. Complimentary welcome pack on arrival and Wi-Fi. Kitchen essentials including gas hob, electric oven, microwave, washing machine and iron. Also Smart TV, iPod dock, DVDs, boardgames & books. Extras such as hair dryer, beach towels and toiletries provided. High chair and travel cot for little ones. Peaceful location in a private development just a gentle walk from Whitstable’s bustling high street, harbour and beach. Direct access sunny enclosed garden with barbecue and off-street parking. Dogs with well-behaved owners welcome. The light clean decor will help you relax and unwind. Entertainment for foodies, music lovers, dog walkers, pub goers, sailors, golfers, ramblers, bookworms, shopaholics and more is all within easy walking distance.
- Location: 4 Vicarage Gardens, Whitstable UK
CT5 4JBPhone: 07881613248Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Price Range: ££Sleeps: 4Bedrooms: 2Bedroom configuration:
Two bedrooms, each with a super comfy kingsize bed.Bathrooms: 1Features: