Garage Coffee Whitstable
Report an error with this listing
Share with friends
Covid-19 InformationCovid 19 Status:
Covid-19 Description of measures & availability:
- Open with distancing measures
We are operating as a COVID secure premises. The measures that we are taking to keep our staff and customers safe are as follows:
: 08:30 - 16:00Mon08:30 - 16:00Tue08:30 - 16:00Wed08:30 - 16:00Thu08:30 - 16:00Fri08:30 - 16:00Sat09:00 - 17:00Sun10:00 - 16:00
- All staff and customers must wear a face covering. Customers must wear the face covering if taking away and also while ordering at the counter before sitting down. Once seated, customers are permitted to remove their face coverings.
- We already have a very strict sanitisation policy due to the nature of our business but staff are performing more thorough sanitisation processes at touch points throughout the shop such as tables & chairs, door handles, the card machine etc. Staff are also reminded to regularly wash their hands and there is hand sanitiser available at all times for staff and customers. The toilet is also being cleaned more regularly.
- We have decided to prohibit the use of reusable cups temporarily so we will be serving takeaway drinks in our compostable disposable cups for the foreseeable future.
- We are only accepting card transactions for the time being to prohibit any cash handling.
- Our furniture layout has been designed in a way that observes a social distance so please do not move any of the furniture. If you require another chair(s) please ask a member of staff.
- We will not be permitting groups of any larger than 6 people to enter the premises. This includes children or babies.
- Track & Trace: It is a legal requirement that we collect details for the NHS Track & Trace scheme. We have table cards that should make the process very clear for all customers. We will also be displaying an official NHS Track & Trace poster in the shop. This has a separate QR code which is only compatible with the NHS COVID-19 app. Customers may prefer to do this one than the other QR code on the table, but they just have to do at least one.
- Please do not enter the shop if you are feeling unwell.
Our Whitstable store opened in 2019 following on from a successful Summer pop-up in 2018.
Serving up fantastic espresso and filter based coffee and sensational cakes baked in our Canterbury kitchen, do pop by on your next visit to the coast!Accessibility features:
- Wheelchair access
- Phone: 01227938396Email:
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.